Wednesday 10 May 2023 – Circularity in Construction and site visit to Blue Phoenix Ash Washing plant.
Together with WasteBuild Zero and Blue Phoenix Group, ISCOWA organised an interesting event related to Circularity in Construction on 10th of May 2023 at the NDSM-wharf, Amsterdam. With inspiring presentations, and a visit Blue Phoenix Group’s ash washing plant to see how incineration bottom ash is turned into valuable raw materials.
Below you can find downloads of the presentations (pdf) in the morning seminar.
- Welcoming words – Annika Sormunen / ISCOWA
- Application of secondary materials; legislation and experiences in The Netherlands – Marian Langevoort / TAUW
- Valuable raw materials from IBA – Mark van Kempen / Blue Phoenix Group
- Key aspects of co-operation within the circular value chain – Antoine Heideveld / Het Groene Brein
- Sustainable concrete for sustainable buildings – Gert van der Wegen / SGS INTRON
- Scientific aspects of circular concrete – Jos Brouwers / TU Eindhoven
- Critical Materials – Risks and Opportunities – David Peck / TU Delft